Thursday, July 20, 2023
Learn How to Build Incredible
Muscle Mass Without Steroids!
for free instant access to these awesome workouts.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Big is not the only factor in a hot pair of guns. If you can make them gnarly, loaded, ripped, and yes, split, they look even more impressive. If fact a split biceps looks freaky bad, and makes any pair of guns look unique.
Sunday, July 20, 2014
Wednesday, July 09, 2014
What is Instinctive Training? It is the point where you go from being a novice to a more advanced level.
Arnold used instinctive training
Saturday, July 05, 2014
Wednesday, July 02, 2014
1. Any lagging bodypart make sure to train first in your workout to train with 100% intensity.
2. Your abominals should be trained at the end of your workout because they need to be strong to act as a supporting muscle during your workout.
3. Stay clear of execises like behind the neck press, behind the neck pulldowns and squats with heels elevated, they put you at risk of injury.
4. Always bend you knees and lift with your legs when lifting dumbbells and weights off the gym floor.
5. Put all your weights back where they belong when you are finished, if are strong enough to use them, be strong enough to put them back.
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Pain Barrier Training If you are not training past the pain barrier, you won't see any growth.